Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blue Tuesday

I'm having a really blue day today. One like I haven't had in a while. I'm feeling really defeated by my financial ills. Bubba's financial crap has bled over into my credit report and I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get it squared away. I don't know why dealing with shit like this makes me just want to plug my head into the sand. I guess I fear that I can't get it straightened up and off my report (which it should come off - as I never had a joint loan/account with Bubba that wasn't paid off). I just feel like it's never going to end - that even though I watch my money and pay my bills, that I'm going to be in this hell forever. I should have bit the bullet and declared bankruptcy years ago. I'd be done with this by now. Bubba is. He just bought a new house.

So, it's off to order a credit report from all the big three and try to figure out how to deal with this shit.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible some foul wind of funk is blowing toward the East? I spent Monday morning weeping for no good reason. Sometimes you just have ride out the wave of emotions.

    It happens to all of us.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.