Friday, November 9, 2007

Beck Diet Solution: Day 19

Stop fooling yourself.

Ah, well, it seems this Dr. Beck knows of what she speaks. And she's got a pretty good handle on when people will hit the wall. And start fooling themselves. Actually, I haven't been fooling any one. I've been eating for reasons unrelated to hunger and today I am suffering the inevitable food hangover that comes from overeating off-program. Yuck. So, it's back on track. I'm not going to berate myself over this - I'm doing the best I can right now and my task is to do the next right thing.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Be honest, but be gentle.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. That's right. Just a little blip on the radar screen. Put it behind you and get moving again.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.