Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I did

I stopped off at the Jesus gym on the way home (work was/is too crazy to go at lunch) and hopped on the elliptical. Put in my time and went home and ate a sensible dinner. Heavy on the veg.

I bit the bullet and took an otc sleep aid and went to bed at 8:30. Bick woke me up at 6am and I fumbled around with a sleep-aid hangover until nearly 10 am. I don't know if the shut-eye was worth it.

I'm taking the time to head out to a spin class today and I'm thinking about joining a coworker for an afterwork step class. We'll see about that.

1 comment:

  1. If your OTC stuff is diphenhydramine, you might try doxylamine succinate (the orange-box Unisom, I think). Half of one of those will keep me lightly asleep 10p-5a. Sometimes I'll take a whole one on a weekend night and sleep until 7:30.

    If that's the one that knocked your lights out, though, maybe try children's Benadryl.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.