Monday, March 31, 2008

Cake or Death?

Unfortunately, I've been choosing cake, and by extension, death. We made a stop at the Czech bakery on our way south on Friday evening for a little something. Stopped again on our way north for a little more. And I've been craving chocolate like a mofo. Some form of hormonal, I suppose.

Had a nice weekend, complete with cable tv, indoor swimming pool, some good books, a hot car to drive (although her's is newer) and a workout facility. Made use of all of them.

Came home to find a beautiful (but illegal) bouquet of wildflowers. Such a sweetie, that Bick.

Tonight is the Eddie show. I'm very excited, but I know I will pay for it for the remainder of the week, as it will be a very late night.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. I've got legs.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. I've been crazy about chocolate lately and I'm usually not so bad with it. One bit of advice I got was to try boosting by B-vitamin intake.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.