Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home Alone

While reading some inspirational blogs this morning, a thought returned to me that I'd had last week, when just by happenstance, I managed to have a morning at home alone, after Bick left for work.

While I do love my new work schedule and what it does for my productivity at work and the fact that it eases my commute in both time and frustration, I miss having time alone in my own home. I miss caring for me and my home without interuption.

I may need to adjust my schedule a little bit, perhaps one day a week where I get some time at home, alone.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. But mostly be kind to yourself.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have "alone time at home." I love Mark dearly, but he is pretty ADD and I'm NOT. So, having some quiet time, just for me is precious and appreciated.

    Funny how when I was much younger, I never wanted to be alone. Like ever. When I lived alone, my phone bills (back in the day when you had to pay per phone call) were HUGE. I would spend hours upon hours calling everyone I knew just so I wouldn't have to be by myself.

    I like it this way so much better. Just me.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.