Friday, April 4, 2008

Next up: The weekend

I'm attending a play tonight, followed by dinner with a couple of friends. Poor Bick will have to contend with leftover chicken. Tomorrow I'm going to run for a bit, weather permitting, and then, again, weather permitting, we are going to begin the work of putting in an additional foundation planting bed around the house and working in yard. Things are growing like gangbusters and it's hard to keep up.

There's more family drama for everyone right now and I'm determined not to dwell on any of it. There is not one piece of it that I can change. The fine art of doing nothing. Practice it.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Practice lawnmower meditation.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. "the fine art of doing nothing" Sitting on my hands, and biting my tongue....it's like Twister....but not.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.