Friday, May 23, 2008

Home Improvement

So it turns out that I'm building a carport. No, not at Reata South. Bick is about to embark on the whole carport/garage-lite project. I foresee nail guns in my future. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Looks like he's going to hire a couple of guys to help with the framing and then he and I will finish it out. I can see what my weekends hold for the next, oh, ever!

Actually I am excited about it. It will be something else to think about, for both Bick and me.


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Find something to improve.

-Roxie

3 comments:

  1. I have GOT to see a picture of you wielding a nail gun.

    Then, when you get proficient, would you & Bick come help do my roof? I have a spare room, and I'll handle all the cooking . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby & I TRIED to build a garage together (a huge one, 3 car w/ loft and workshop). The bottom line was that we discovered we cannot do such a project together. So, he did it on his own and we remained very happy. Good luck on your carport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* using a nail gun. It's such a power trip.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.