Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Down 5, 15 to go

I'm not exactly happy with this drop, as I didn't eat enough calories yesterday. It really do want to stay about 1500, but it just didn't work out that way. So this weight drop is temporary and I get to face the future irritation of registering a gain in the very near future (tomorrow), even though I probably won't have earned it.

Yep, it was a puppy. AA.com had it right. She is adorable.

They didn't stay last night, as Bette starts her new job today, so I have the day to myself. I'm going to go to the new yoga place - I got a couple of new yoga outfits last night. Then I'll probably go to the Jesus Gym some time today to get in my big calorie burn.

In other yoga news, I've decided on a color scheme for the yoga studio - chocolate and blue - not a robin's egg blue and not a turq, either - something kind of in between. I found some lovely fabrics at Hobby Lobby last night and made my decision.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Eat enough.

-Roxie

2 comments:

  1. Yum... chocolate and blue, that sounds awesome! Oh, and I want to thank you for introducing me to the phrase, "not my pig." I was telling my aunt about it the other day and afterwards I thought, you know, it's a great phrase, I might jsut have to start up on that one.

    :)(ps... keep up the great work you are doing great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone is gone fas as weight goes. (far a I'm concerned) Well, unless it's water weight. But still!!!!! Embrace the positive, leave the negative behind.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.