Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doing the Sodium Samba

Up a pound.

Had dinner last night at a place of Sandy's choosing. I thought it was going to be a sushi place, turned out to be a hibachi grill place. I was so salty that I ate just a little bit, but it was enough sodium to bounce me up a pound even though calories were below my target.

Long day today at work. Back to back to back meetings. I'm going to try to get to the gym for some form of exercise. Tomorrow should end the crazy week and I can get back on some sort of schedule again. We are supposed to go to the county fair on Friday night, but the truth is that I don't want to go. We'll see how I feel about that on Friday.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Cut back on the salt.

-Roxie

2 comments:

  1. This is bordering on TMI, but we're all friend here, right?

    Had an extremely salty bowl of soup the other night. (Lemon Chicken. Creamy, not very lemony and very salty) I am positive it affected my water retention, as evidenced by bathroom trips. About 36 hours after having the salty meal, all that water decided it was ok to go. And go, and go, and go.

    Your salt water will leave, but you're gonna wear a path to the bathroom to let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been here in ages. I've missed you. I'm all puffy but down in weight as well. I'll bet it's salt! I hardly add salt to anything but it's in everything you buy, Everything. Thanks for the reminder. Hope you are well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.