Thursday, August 14, 2008

up 1.5 here at Frustration Station

Wasn't expecting that bounce up. Don't know where it came from, but I wish the hell it would go away. I know it's not real as my eating has been clean. Yesterday was a vegetarian day and perhaps my body does not respond to such things well. I guess it's back to an emphasis on lean proteins - it's what my body does best on. I KNOW I drank all my stupid water.

Today is a 45 minute run as my homework for run school. My back is still pretty ouchy, but if I warm up slowly I can get through a run with it.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Keep doing the right stuff.

-Roxie

2 comments:

  1. Remember, you're just starting a new running program and you know how running will cause TEMPORARY water gain as muscles repair damage. So, don't worry, as you said, it's not real.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.