Friday, August 15, 2008

Up another pound

This is almost funny. There are no cheats. There have been no nibbles here and there. I've logged everything and stayed well within range. So intellectually I know this isn't real. I just need to try to figure out what's going on and not let this derail me. It'll be like an adventure. Yea, that's it. An adventure. Shit.

Seriously, I've been poking around the new features of fitday and I'm liking some of the new nutritional info that's being displayed. And what it has showed me about my sodium intake is scary. It's been way over RDA - I do think some of their numbers are high, as I don't salt my food that much, but anytime you use anything prepared you can be sure that the numbers are sky high. So, that may be the first place I look, but my body's reaction these days isn't what I'm used to, for sure. I think there's something else up with the backache and bloaty feeling that is unearned, so I'll give it another week and if it persists, then I'm off to the doc to get it checked out.

And in the mean time, I'll just have to double my efforts to reduce my sodium intake, increase my clean protein and keep doing what I know is the right thing.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Do not be derailed.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the Fit Day and sodium levels. I was shocked to see what Fit Day said I was taking in. Hang in there, believe what Fit Day says and adjust accordingly. It got me off blood pressure meds - even my doc was surprised!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.