Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Work Crazy

Dropped the 2, down 10.5, 9.5 to go.

Work is spinning out of control. A billion things to do in the next couple of weeks. Causes me to tense up just to think about it! The good news is that at the end of two weeks, it will be over. The trick is to not get derailed by the oncoming train of stuff.

I've got another run today at lunch, another short one I think, longer one tomorrow and then a rest day on Friday.

Not alot of verve right now. Just putting on foot in front of the other and keeping my hands busy.

I'm spending some time each morning going through some guided meditations that I've found on youtube. Whoda thunkit? There's some pretty good stuff out there. I do much better with guided meditations than I do when attempting to practice on my own. I tend to wander off and let my mind get too far afield. So, for now, it's guided med for me.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Keep on keeping on.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. Guided meditations on YouTube? Never would have thought of looking there. Thanks for the heads up Rox!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.