Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Primed and Ready

It is done. Well, almost. More true to say put a fork in Bick and me and we are done. The car pavillion is caulked, primed and painted. All that's left is some touch with the trim work which I will try to get to next weekend.

The project took far longer and was much more difficult that either of us anticipated. As Bick and I were catatonic on the couch last night at 7:30, he asked "When did we get old"? I don't know when we got old, but after three days of ladder climbing, my ass is dragging. Actually, only my right ass, as I discovered that when I'm climbing the step ladder that I lead with my right leg and follow with my left leg only up to the step where my right leg is placed. Then it's lather, rinse, repeat. So basically I spent three days exercising only my right leg and in this weird sidewise footplacement thing that I do without thought. When I climb the extention ladder, I do so as one would expect, but this weird step-ladder tango has left me lame.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Lean to the left.

-Roxie

1 comment:

We'll try this for a while.