Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 mile

Actually, closer to 9, I think. Walking, not running. I don't feel up to running quite yet. I am still hopeful that I can run half the half and walk the remainder. I do know that I just need the hours on my feet, legs, joints and ligaments. I did discover today that when my hips (flexors?) are hurting, if I just stop and do some stretches that I could go again. Good information to know.

Washed Mitzi, did laundry, watched some NASCAR and generally had a good day after my morning outing.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Walk to the walk.

-Roxie

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great. I'll see you at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something about a good stretch, right? I'm going to PT for my ankle and frozen shoulder and that is all they ever have me do... It hurts SO good! I'm sure you'll do great at WRLake.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.