Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wag and Walk

SadieLu and I are off to meet up with Pebbles and Barkley in Dallas to participate in the Wag and Walk at White Rock Lake. Should be fun. The weather is supposed to be beautiful! I'm excited about it.

I finally committed to a completely untested green paint color and bought a gallon last night. The yoga room looks like a camo sample. Several shades of unacceptable green cover patches of wall and I don't like any of them - or more precisely, I don't like any of them ALL the time. The color that I hated yesterday looks sort of okay this morning. But I'm tired of messing with it. Today I'm committing the wall to Mother Nature!

After returning from Florida (Satellite Beach, to be clear) I am more committed than every to the idea of annual retreats/adventures. Right now I'm looking for locations within the local(ish) area that would allow the coolgirls to chill out, do some communal cooking, get outside and walk around and get away from it all for a day or two. Will keep looking.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Wag your tail.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get together and do a weekend like this! I agree, it's important to just hang out with your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.