Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Day!

Work is closed for the pending ice storm. Bick is staying home today, as well. Unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit sickly. Darn it!

This is my 500th post on this blog. I think this may be the third iteration of blogs. I can't remember how many years ago I got started. I do know that I need to see Lyn, who was gracious enough to host me for a time, to see if I can pull my old entries to archive them. God knows I don't want to relive THAT time.

Nothing much to add, other than I am going to hit the mat here shortly. My practice today is dedicated to a weightloss blogger and to a friend IRL, both facing the same cancer diagnosis. My energies go out to them today.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Share your strength.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on post 500! A sure sign of dedication and stick-to-it-ivenesss.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.