Friday, January 9, 2009

Slackertown, population: me

I went straight home, well after a stop at the BBQ restaurant for some extra-lean sliced brisket. I read a bit, tried to watch a bit of TV and promptly fell asleep on the couch with Sadie Lu. I think it was 7:30. I didn't do much else, just stumbled around a bit and then hopped into bed at about 8:30. Glam bachlorette life I lead.

I'm heading off for the gym here in a few to do battle with the elliptical. I did spend some wonderful time on the mat this morning. It was glorious! I didn't break a sweat, but it was a stretchy, bendy way to start the day.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Eat clean and exercise.

-Roxie

160.5

1 comment:

  1. Battle on!
    I'm trying to motivate myself to get upstairs & on the treadmill.
    I love your signoff :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.