Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bendy Bliss

Just back from restorative yoga. After yesterday's bootcamp, I really needed something to work out some sore muscles. I just love this yoga class, even with the new instructor. I'll probably be sore again tomorrow, but maybe I'll sleep better tonight.

Last night I awoke about 2:30 am and didn't even toss and turn. It hurt too much to move. I could have used an ibuprofen drip.

I'm considering either a rest day tomorrow, or just an easy treadmill session. I'm pretty beat from M-T-W and I need to have something left for boxing class on Saturday.

Pebbles is bringing the herd up on Saturday morning to spend some time with us. Bick and I will be celebrating his birthday with a fancy-pants dinner at home on Saturday night. Should be a nice weekend all around.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Get bent.

-Roxie
159.5

2 comments:

  1. Fancy pants dinner? You'll have to share your menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps not so much fancy pants. Kobe beef ribeyes, sauteed asparagus, fresh spring greens salad, and for Bick, a pecan tart dessert.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.