Friday, February 20, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon



Fridays are Take Your Dog to Work Day at Bick's lab. As long as he doesn't have any clients scheduled in the lab, he takes Sadie to work. Normally I am not home for their departure, but I was running a couple of cylinders short this morning. But seeing Sadie realize that today was THAT DAY was awesome. She was turning herself inside out with happiness. Certainly brought a smile to my grouchy face this morning.

On tap for today: spin class. And on the fitness front, Angela, the bootcamp instructor from hell, stopped me after class on Wednesday to tell me what a great job I'm doing. Smile.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Be joyful.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I wish I could take my girl to work with me. Sadie looks so proud!

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.