Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sisterhood of the Traveling Panties

Pebbles has been raving about these panties for a while. As a bon voyage gift, she bought me three new pair to try. Pebbles is just a chip off the old boulder in that she's got a butt that eats drawers, just like her Momma. But these do.not.ride.up. They stay put. They provide coverage. They are very comfy. And she bought me another new pair for Valentine's Day. Sweet!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Say no to crack.

-Roxie
161.5

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! I have that same kind of butt. I'll have to wait till I lose some more but I'll be getting me a pair when I get to XL. Then I'll be ready to say no to crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15 a pair on sale? Holy crap! With the price of foundation garments it's a wonder women can afford an outer wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.