Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yea, it's a Hemi...


Today's spin class just about spun me out. Pile that on top of yesterday's boot camp and I may be toast. Tomorrow is the hardest workout with Angela, followed by restorative yoga on Thursday.

Spent some time on the mat this morning. Spent a lot of time on the mat this morning, actually. I woke up at 2:30 am, flipped and flopped around for another hour and then just gave up and got up. I poked around on the internets for a bit and then hit the room for some inspirational reading, meditation and yoga. When I finally emerged from the room, I was damned near late for work.

One of the "benefits" of my version of eating clean (no flour, no sugar, etc.)is that I seem to require much less sleep. I wake up after about 5 hours or so and I am rearing to go. It's like my internal engines have been replaced by a Hemi - all chrome blowers and horsepower. I can feel my metabolic rate climbing. Unfortunately, I've already been awake for more than twelve hours and I think I've run out of nitro. I'm a short-track kinda gal.

And if I ever win the lottery, I'm totally buying that car!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that when we get up earlier than usual we make ourselves late?

    Vrooooom! Fine car.

    I've been meaning to ask you something...does WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot mean what I think it does? I like it! lol

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.