Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Beatles for Breakfast

Woke up to cold this morning. Thermometer registered in the high 20's and I was trying to talk myself into making the cross-country trek to the backup Jesus Gym. Couldn't do it. But I sat around long enough that the temperature began to rise. By 9:00 am it was approaching 60, so I harnested up SadieLuWho and we hit the road. Or the off-road, as it were.

Out here in Hillbilly Haven, there is a housing development (brick and mortar) that is stalled, so we went traipsing through the fields.

more later.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I would love to live in Hillbilly Haven so I could ride! It is cold, isn't it? I had packed away all my sweaters last week.

    Thanks for the great idea about taking pictures of Houston. I think that might be just what I need right now. And as always, thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.