Monday, March 2, 2009

Crabby Patty

Yes, that's me in the middle of the Flintstone Mobile. The picture was taken on the hottest trip in history. My grandparents (paternal) came to Texas to bring my Mom and me home from Texas in August of 1969. We drove north through the Badlands(113 degrees, no AC) with a boston terrier and two siamese cats. We headed through South Dakota, the Grand Tetons, Mt. Rushmore, YellowStone, etc. This photo was taken in Bedrock City, SD, just outside of Spearfish.

I opted for the dreadmill today at lunch rather than boot camp. I spent about an hour and 15 minutes on it and feel better than I did before I went. I still am grouchy, crabby and generally bitchy. You gotta problem with that?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's in the entry before this one. Tena had asked if that we me in the photo. Should have been more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a trip to remember!! lol I once drove from Texas to California in a Chevy Grand Prix pulling a UHaul with two cats and a doberman. Thrilling adventures of life! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.