Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doctor My Eyes

Actually, my eyes are doing pretty damned good. Still in readers - no bifocals yet. It's everything else that seems to be going to hell in a handbasket. No, that's not true. I'm just going in for my well-woman checkup today. I do think that I've damaged/torn my rotator cuff, however. It's been bothering me for weeks and doesn't seem to get better. Of course I don't think boxing class is doing it any favors. Even my run yesterday really bothered it. So, I'll have my doc check it out.

Had another flare up in the if-it's-not-one-thing-it's-your-Mother ongoing drama yesterday, but I'll confine the details of that, venting my spleen and the accompanying resentment to my paper journal. Nuff said.

I'm getting my hair done today by the stripper-turned-stylist. Almost feels like a lap dance sometimes - not that I would know about that. I now think I know why my boss sees her. But she does good hair. I'll see how well she can teach me to do the whole blow out thing with the round brush. I totally suck at it.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Learn to blow out.

-Roxie
161

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a self propelled round brush blow out is a TALENT. One that has taken me years to perfect. Joking on the perfection of course.

    ps, your dad was handsome and looked very interesting...


    Regarding your rotater cuff... if I'm not too late, ask about the possiblility of frozen shoulder..? I'm so curious about it as I was sort of diagnosed with it. Have had shoulder issues for about a year now. PT helped, but not permanently. ugh. I have poor range of motion and constant pain. I do stretches, but not nearly enough I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.