Saturday, March 14, 2009

Plans

Already off to a rocky start with the planning. Overslept and missed boxing class this morning. I had not been sleeping well last week, so last night took an Ambien CR and slept til Bick woke me up at 7:30.

So I'm doing a little menu planning this morning, then I'm going to head outside for a run. The rain has stopped and it's a bit cold, but I'll be okay. Then it's off to the neighbors to do our chicken sitting and tending.

Menu for the week:

S - Gourmet Greek Burgers with a cold lentil salad
S - Steak with asparagus
M - $2 chicken and a steamer
T - crockpot corned beef and cabbage
W - pork chops and braised celery
T - who the hell knows
F - every man for himself

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Planning - at least it's a place to start.

-Roxie
162

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got some sleep. I'm wondering about the $2 chicken? And the crockpot corned beef sounds great. Do you have a recipe you can share? I'm going to try to plan some menus myself today.

    It's still drizzling here and I'm sick of it now! Just rain and get it over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I like the Crockpot idea on Tuesday, very clever!! Sleeping in till 7:30 made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, do you have a kick arse recipe for crockpot cornedbeef and cabbage?

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.