Monday, April 27, 2009

Get Your Motor Running

Putting aside the morning coffee through the week wasn't a problem. I popped the top on a fully leaded Diet Coke for my morning Start Me Up of caffeine. Diet Coke - the agony and the esctacy. Like I needed an excuse to drink anymore of that stuff. Actually, I've cut back my consumption by at least 30%. I've been substituting some of the diet green teas on the market and that's been going pretty well. So, I feel overall I'm making progress. I still suck mightily at drinking enough water.

Weekend was good. Festivals and gardening and some really fab cooking made for a relaxing time. I fixed buffalo shrimp that was spectacular and watched NASCAR. Oh my goodness, what a race. Talladega is always a crazy race and is my favorite track, but this one was one for the books. I was standing up screaming for Jr. during the last laps and then screaming in horror as Edwards' car became airborne. It truly was a tragedy avoided.

Today it will be back to the gym at lunch for a little elliptical.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Choose your fuel.

-Roxie
161

1 comment:

  1. My fuel of choice is Diet Coke too. See just one more thing we have in common! I saw the car go airborne this morning on the news. Glad to hear tragedy was avoided!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.