Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tough Sledding

Finally left the office after 1 am. In a last ditch effort to get some energy and stay awake, I stopped at the candy machine for some chocolate, as there was no coffee of sodas available. Boy, do I feel the sugar crash today on top of being exhausted.

Dinner was brought in last night - Mexican food. I did what I could with what I had to work with.

Today will be a real struggle. Body is really wanting some energy, so I'm fighting a battle on that front. My goal today is to get some exercise at lunch to attempt to boost my energy level and find a decent protein source. I did not pack my foods and bevies today. I did not plan far enough or well enough ahead.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Plan for success.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. Plan ahead indeed. That is when I am the most sucessful!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.