Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Up and Around

I'm able to get up and around a bit today. I slept most of the day yesterday and till 1pm today. I'll probably head back to bed soon. One of the things I did in preparation for these days was up my Netflix membership to about eleventy billion dvds at a time. So I'm watching Jeeves and Wooster (or visa versa) what a hoot!

Bick is over mowing the neighbor's lawn today. While I don't remember hearing a thing, they started mowing their lawn yesterday afternoon and Bick was afraid it would wake me, so he went over and asked them to hold off and said he would mow it for them today. What a sweetie!

Ended up NOT getting the appropriate meds after all, so while I was in surgery, Bick worked with the doctor's office to get some nailed down. What a hassle. But it turned out okay. So far, no swelling, but I'm awfully sore.

Don't really know if this is coherent, so pardon me if I'm BUI.

Roxie

161.5 (way too much sodium lately)

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear that all went well. That Bick is a treasure! Enjoy your movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's over - sort of. Hope your healing goes well. Did you know green tea is good for your gums?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you today? Doped up I hope and feeling good.

    I like your suggestions about getting things already cut up and keeping it simple. I try not to buy them that way since it costs more. This afternoon and I stopped and got a bag of salad and some frozen grilled chicken strips and made a great salad. Quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.