Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Returning to Form



I'm off to the gym at lunch for the first time in, oh, ever. It was way before the whole dental thing back in early May since I've been able to workout regularly at lunch. Then there was the whole crazy-at-work thing. I will be glad to get back to a more regular exercise schedule. Today I think I'll hit the rowing machine for some shoulder work. I did talk to a woman affiliated with the rowing club and her advice was to wait until it cooled down a bit before jumping into lessons. So that will be my fall activity. They have singles, doubles and quads, but no eights. After the rowing machine, I think I'll spend some time on the treadmill watching mindless HGTV. Sounds like a plan to me.

I'm also ready to continue with the rest of the testing requested from my spring annual check-up. Not fun, but required. I'm looking to get all of that finished up here in July. Health is the number one priority.

2 comments:

  1. Your shoulder must be feeling lots better!

    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health really is your number one priority. Or just you in general is your first priority :)

    Too many women put ourselves last. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.