Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take a Dive

Exercise has been poor this week. I've been lucky to snag a couple of minutes to wolf down my lunch here at work. The rest of the month will still be chaotic, but nothing like the first two weeks. I've just got a couple of more days and then, perhaps, I can see my old routine from where I stand.

I've got another follow-up visit with the Dentist today. I'm hoping for continued progress. After that, I think I'm going to attend a water aerobics class. This class is held in the dive pool, which should prove interesting. I don't know how the shoulder will handle this, but I can always stop if I don't think it's the right thing to be doing.

ETA: Interesting article in the NYT on the joy of less. What did you think you could never live without and now you do?

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Swim in the deep end.

-Roxie
157.5

1 comment:

  1. Loved the article. I have come to know that stuff doesn't make you happy. Good thing too....after all the times I've had to start over, I don't have much stuff.

    And today...I'm happy.

    thanks for all your encouragement and your insights.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.