Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Update


I had a nice weekend. Got in some good exercise. Got in some good garden time. Went to a new-to-me organic gardening store down in Where-The-West-Begins where Bick bought some plants and "bacteria" for the pond. Great place.

Went grocery shopping extra early in the morning on Sunday and made that a leisurely, pleasurable experience rather than the rush-rush-rush it usually is.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Get your garden on.

-Roxie

152.5

Water 2
Homegrown food: tomato, pepper, herbs in the quiche.

2 comments:

  1. My garden is looking a little parched. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to take your advice & get my garden on. We're going to start a project today. (Our weekend starts today and goes through Wed.)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.