Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today

Yikes - is this Monday? Rain and storms and such made my morning commute a blue blazing bitch. I get to work only to find that I'm not even supposed to be here today. That I have a workshop to attend downtown. I am so not dressed for this. But, I'm gonna pack my stuff back up and head off to find parking, etc.

So, no lunchtime workout today. I'll try to fit it in sometime.

What was I saying about planning? Didn't set up Outlook right on this one for sure!


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Especially clerks.

-Roxie
150

4 comments:

  1. ok is there a story behind the clerks thing??

    Have a good day regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't make any promises about the clerks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always nice to clerks...sometimes nicer than they are to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just being silly. Clerks, the Kevin Smith movie, is one of my favorites. And one of the best lines from the movie is "I'm not even supposed to be here today" or somesuch.

    It's one of the silly things Pebbles and I say to each other all the time - along with quotes from Napoleon Dynamite, because we're silly.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.