Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Safety Pants

No, not Safety Dance. I bought some backup pants last night to wear to my reunion if I can't find anything else I like. So the pressure is off. The potential reunion pants are a trouser-cut dark denim by Kenneth Cole. They were on sale at Marshall's and fit really nice. So that's one less thing to worry about. I also bought a blouse, but it may be "trying too hard", so I might return it. My sister usually serves as my clothing consultant, so I will await her review. I'm wearing a cute skirt and shoe combo to work today that I might just take with me to wear to the reunion and be done with it.

Heading off to the gym in a few minutes for today's exercise session.

Review of Costco trip: I spent $119. Bick had the bright idea to go as soon as they opened on Sunday morning and it wasn't too bad. I came home and re-organized our freezer to get a better handle on what we have. We have too much chicken! And I bought more!


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Have a backup plan.

-Roxie
152

H20: 2
HGF: Purple tomatoes, purple peppers, orange peppers and herbs in a chopped veggie salad.

3 comments:

  1. I read your HGF list.
    Have you ever posted any pics of your garden?

    Clothes shopping under pressure never works out for me. Good thing you've prepared yourself.

    Glad to hear Costco shopping went well.

    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much chicken...then you bought more?! Too funny. Who hasn't done that.

    I have never seen a blouse try too hard. Please post picture.

    Thanks for all your sweetness! And way to go on the backup plan...I am a firm believer in Plan B...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one who shopped for back-up clothing. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.