Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When Life Hands You Gators....

Turns out the workshop wasn't as bad as I'd feared. I actually learned a few things and the lunch provided had some healthy options. I was able to fashion a nice salad with a decent protein source. What a concept! The speaker was good and we got out EARLY! So I just got validated, jumped in Mitzi and headed back home to Hillbilly Haven.

I changed clothes and headed back to the Jesus Gym for some miles. That gym is way too hot in the afternoons - again with the bikram biking. But I logged some miles and now I'm home - still an hour ahead of schedule. Yee Haw!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think life hands us gators just so we can feel so good about ourselves after we hop over them. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An hour early? Yee Haw indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extra time is such a bonus when it drops into your lap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everything is going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your day went well. What is a Jesus Gym?

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.