Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've Got A Dynamite Ass!



It's dynamite, all right. After eating Macaroni and Cheese for BREAKFAST yesterday, that baby is ready to EXPLODE. Wonderful stuff. Great vacation.

Random stuff to follow: I didn't wear the skinny jeans. I hadn't tried them on again since purchase and when I put them on the night of the reunion, they'd developed this whole jodphur vibe that wasn't working for me AT ALL. So, I grabbed a pair of Bick's 501s, threw on my Ultimate Cage Fighter Championship Belt (as Pebbles calls it) over my Reunion Top, kept the black pointy boots and headed off to the reunion. Had a marvelous time. More stories on that to follow.

I'm trying to catch up on emails and reading.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Don't get locked in.

-Roxie

3 comments:

  1. Great pic - you look really cute! Love the "cage fighter" belt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't see your butt though...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dynamite ass is going to explode. hahahaha
    sorry.
    I know the feeling though only about my own ass.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.