Sunday, August 23, 2009

Planning for the week

Sunday - Chana masala
Monday - Kung pao chicken
Tuesday - seafood kabobs
Wednesday - grilled pork chops with dijon sauce and green beans
Thursday - chicken and asparagus fajitas


We are supposed to go to Big D to have a late lunch with Pebbles and Slater. Don't know if that will actually happen - Pebbles can be a bit flakey. Got the new vehicle home yesterday - much fancier than I expected. I pretty much bought it sight unseen. It might be too much car for the name Ken.

Grocery shopping is also on tap - gotta support the above menu plan. We are also thinking about our fall garden. Need to get it in within the next couple of weeks. We think we need to put in another raised bed, but I'm unsure if we can get that done in time.

My plan is to go to the gym later in the day today to make up for missing yesterday.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. What are you planning for? Success, I hope.

-Roxie
152

8 comments:

  1. Menu sounds delicious as always.
    Boy you're organized to plan ahead like that.

    will we see pics of the new wheels soon?

    i'm planning for some calm so I can actually see the way to success is through still waters not storms of the manmade variety.

    have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm.... can I come over for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, it, Lori stole my line...I was going to ask if I could come to dinner on Wednesday and Thursday!

    So maybe Ken should become Brock? I don't know where that name came from, but it sounds manly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. What's Chana Masala? It sounds exotic. I like exotic ;)

    Did I miss it when you picked a name for Pebbles new beau? I like Slater. Maybe you could call the new car Steve, as in Steve McQueen. He's a fast machine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... Brock is hilarious, but only because me and the hubby have a personal joke about it. Hmmm, kinda racy for "comments." But lemme tell ya, it is definitely a manly name!!

    hee... I did cackle when I read that "Ken" won't suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxie, Roxie, Roxie.
    Good menu, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxie, Roxie, Roxie.
    Good menu, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.