Friday, September 18, 2009

Dirt Farmers



I've just been informed that Bick has purchased TWENTY-SEVEN brussel sprout plants. Combine that with the FIVE I'd already purchased and what do you get? Not enough garden space. Where will I put my chard? My sugar snap peas? I don't know the answer to any of those questions but I do know that I will be wearing my "special" crocs and will be in the garden this weekend.

Spin class was awesome, although I know I will pay for it tomorrow. I need to remember to take some Aleve this evening when I get home from meeting.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Don't overdo it.

Roxie

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for that advice re: don't over do it.

    I love brussel sprouts and snap peas and not so sure about chard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a LOT of brussel sprouts! I hope you really like them! I never used to, until I tried them roast and became a convert. Sugar snaps though, now those I've always loved... the idea of freshly picked home-grown ones... yum! Promise you will find room for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you will be up to your neck in brussel sprouts pretty soon! I like them - never thought about growing 'em, though. Bet they will be so fresh and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, oops - a brussel sprout moutain!

    Glad the spin class was good, will heed your advice!

    (and thanks for your comment on my blog) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Bick! He's just full of surprises, isn't he? lol I love brussel sprouts. Maybe you could sell them at market?

    Spin class is tough! One of these days, when I'm smaller, I'm going to try one.

    Have a great weekend, Roxie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of brussel sprouts. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy brussel sprouts, Batman!

    Don't forget your F*ck Me crocs.

    Good luck and good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great gardening weekend, Roxie.

    hope the mice have been evicted.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.