Friday, September 11, 2009

Footloose Friday



My thoughts aren't coming together into anything at all resembling a coherent post, so it's just crumbs today. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Bick will be away this weekend, so I'm footloose. My plan is to peruse some of the smaller gardening shops and centers to see if any good winter stuff has arrived. I also need to color my hair. I'm showing far too many natural "highlights" these days. I've got to figure out a conversion strategy to go grey more naturally. And lord knows, I could use a good haircut!

Other plans for the weekend include a good long session at the gym on Saturday. I'd considered going out to one of the state parks for a hike, but the weather doesn't appear to want to cooperate. Rain is predicted for pretty much the entire weekend. I could shop the end-of-season sales for a summer-type dress for the wedding - we'll see. I am going to enjoy some leisurely grocery shopping over the weekend. I might even take in a farmer's market. Who knows? With Malibu Ken as my guide, the world is my oyster!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Schedule things that bring you joy.

-Roxie
152.5

pic: The cabin, complete with The Big Head, at our friends' place in Poolville.

3 comments:

  1. Highlights that let some of the gray show may be a great solution. {I confess to being a highlight addict, however}

    Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you have some good plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabin with the big head - how cute is that.
    Footloose with Malibu Ken. And a haircut!
    Have fun, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.