Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Answers? I Got Your Answers Right Here

Over The Top Questionnaire

1. Where is your cell phone?
My green cell phone is probably knocking around in the bottom of my too-big purse.

2. Your hair?
My hair is fried. In my last attempt to save a nickel, I colored my hair at home. I've done this many times before, but the last time, I fried it. It's breaking off by the handsful so I've got to find someone to chop it all off. So much for big Texas hair. I only hope that the drains survive.

3. Your mother?
I am still seeking serenity on this one.

4. Your father?
He was killed in a plane crash some 38 years ago.

5. Your favorite food?
My favorite food is probably a good steak, followed closely by cheesecake.

6. Your dream last night?
If I had a dream last night, I don't recall it today. This is a good thing. Usually when I dream and can recall them, it means my sleep has been fitful. I'm sleeping most nights - and I am grateful.

7. Your favorite drink?
I am addicted to the Diet Coke. My habit is big, bold and often.

8. Your dream/goal?
My dream or goal is to get as close to inner-peace as possible. I'm tired of street fighting.

9. What room are you in?
I am in the room we call the computer/reading room. Now at the office.

10. Your hobby?
I guess my only active hobby right now is gardening.

11. Your fear?
I fear wanting what I cannot have.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? traveling

13. Where were you last night? pacing some and in bed some

14. Something that you aren't? flexible

15. Muffins? I love them but I leave them alone.

16. Wish list item? Barracuda, 70s era

17. Where did you grow up? Pacific Northwest

18. Last thing you did? faxed a letter to an attorney

19. What are you wearing? the cutest purple stiletto- heeled booties in the history of EVAH

20. Your TV? on a converter box

21. Your pets? My step-dog, SadieLu

22. Friends? want more and want them closer geographically

23. Your life? work in progress

24. Your mood? resigned, but resilient

25. Missing someone? thankfully, no

26. Vehicle? Malibu Ken

27. Something you’re not wearing? wedding ring

28. Your favorite store? Costco!!!

29. Your favorite color? Burnt orange

30. When was the last time you laughed? last night

31. Last time you cried? last week

32. Your best friend? Bick

33. One place that I go to over and over? fancy pants grocery stores

34. One person who emails me regularly? that woman in my neighborhood who has lost 47 pounds on a great new diet

35. Favorite place to eat? My own dining table


Okay, well I created the answers to the questionaire on another ap, complete with cute little icons and colored fonts. Did not import. Nor did I understand that I was supposed to provide one word answers. Duh! Oh well.

In other news, I responded to the attorney this morning saying that I was unwilling to relinquish my claim without an agreement on the distribution of the proceeds. So the ball has left my court. As Brian noted in the comments, I've done lots of thinking about this and I am good with my decision to take this step.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Stand up for yourself because no one else will.

-Roxie
154

1 comment:

  1. Fair warning - I'm swiping your meme. The one word answers limit seems harsh on a few of them though. probably have the first draft posted later tonight (Thursday).

    Bravo for coming to a decision too. Sounds like you are at peace with your choice. THAT is the most important bit. Others opinions? Mere distractions.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.