Friday, October 2, 2009

Hot 100: Update #1



My goals are:

1. Exercise 5 days a week - I've had a rough start this week, but I can still make goal. I will have to exercise on Sunday, but I'm down with that.
2. Keep spending on Pebbles' wedding in check. Doing well with that.
3. 155/153.5/145 - on track.


In other goal news - I've surpassed my first Frequently Tired Miles milestone. I'm starting to look at my first reward trip - Texas bloggers, I'm looking at you! Wanna take me on your favorite hike? Let me know. I don't know if I can get there before the year end, but I want to get something on the books!


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Peer pressure can be a good thing!

-Roxie
153.5

10 comments:

  1. I'm *in* if only by proxy, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish you could hike here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge so far! I'd meet you if I was anywhere near Tejas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should go with you. People are constantly telling me to "Take a hike!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Jack cracks me up!

    I was hoping for an Arizona visit. Next time!

    Glad you are on target with your goals. Makes ya feel so good!

    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Congratulations on the milestone, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like your doing well. I wouldn't feel any shame attached to hpv. Say you slept with two people in your life and they had slept with two people who had slept with two people. You have suddenly slept with 10 or more people. I think we need to get over some of the shame and fear attached to sex in this country and really get serious about education on sexually transmitted diseases. I have only slept with one man, but before me he had several sexual partners. Nobody is immune. I think the way you took your health into your own hands is fantastic. I like your list and am glad the planning for the wedding is going so well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire your 5 day a week exercise goal! Keep up the good work.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! i'll be back again son to visit.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps
    happy bd tomorrow, today!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on the miles! A hike? I'd love to take a hike. I haven't ever really "hiked" so don't have a favorite place. I'll have to look into it.

    Is today your birthday? I'm sending you lots of birthday cake wishes!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.