Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stuck in Traffic


I spent 4 hours of my day yesterday in traffic. Two hours in and two hours out. That, plus a communication error with Bick lead to dinner at 8:30. Too late and too hungry. Due to my late arrival at work, I worked through lunch on a necessary project. So much for my routine. It was out the door yesterday. Today will be better.

What I loved about yesterday!

What I loved about yesterday is two-fold. Looks like Sandy may have a job. I certainly hope so. It would do her a world of good. And the simple thing I loved about yesterday was pomegranates. I ate my first one ever. I really liked it (until it proved too acidic for my empty-tummy). But I won't hold it against the pom.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Don't get too hungry.

-Roxie
154

4 comments:

  1. I hope you listening to a good book while stuck in the car. It drives me crazy to be stuck in traffic.

    Today will be better!

    Crossing fingers for Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Git yer pom-poms out!

    4 hours in traffic? you should've got out and walked! :D

    Best Wishes & fingers X'd for Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one long traffic jam - if that were me, I'd have been desperate to pee too, lol!

    Glad you loved your first pom and good luck for Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh traffic, sounds like boston. We used to get trapped in Horrific traffic jams going in and coming out of boston. I have never had a pom, i should give it a try...I almost gave up new fruit after a bad experience with a mango.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.