Thursday, November 12, 2009

C is for Covered Up

I'm home and I'm feeling a bit better, but now I'm covered up in work. I'll try to catch up on all things, in bloggerworld and in my real world.

The thing I loved about yesterday
was my lovely daughter meeting me at the airport yesterday and taking us to a juice bar for a little visit. I got to see her crazy, unique engagement/wedding ring and enjoy her company for an hour or so. It was a lovely surprise and great to see her. It felt like ages since I'd seen her. Plus, I took a bump yesterday and essentially scored a free airline ticket. Now to find the time to use it. Anyway, I'm glad to be home.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Don't get covered up.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Hate it when Life covers me up, so I hope you're able to shake loose soon. That's a wonderful story about your daughter, too.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful sweet thing for Pebbles to do. Scoring free tickets off of business flights is almost like getting a free vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!
    Hope you get out from under all that work soon!
    Don't suppose you managed to get a picture of the ring at all? Sounds like a lovely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better... What a nice surprise greeting also!

    I heart this ring, and think the unusual is awesome!! My short nubs could never pull something like this off!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.