Friday, November 6, 2009

Hot 100 Update: Grade C-



1. Exercise 5 days. Grade F. I think I've had two sessions this week. I will do my best to get in 2 more sessions, but I leave for a business trip on Sunday.
2. Wedding spending. Grade A. See below for the cutest thing in whole history of Cute.
3. 155/CW?/ 145. Grade C-. I haven't weighed in a few days. Eating has been on target, but exercise hasn't been there.





The think I loved about yesterday is this: This is the top that I ordered for the non-existent baked good. I love it so much I could eat it with a spoon.


Headache is gone, thankfully and is replaced by that weird space where the headache used to be. Headache sufferers will understand. I need to write about Sandy and my interesting experience with a substitute yoga instructor at Hippy-Dippy Yoga Studio. But for now, I've got stuff to get done.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Play with Play Doh.

-Roxie

8 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you that the headache has left. <3

    the perfectest cutest topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good riddance to the headache!

    What's that topper made from? It looks like edible fondant or something. Or was that the Play-doh reference?

    (I'm a quick one, I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake topper is adorable!!! Love it!!!

    If you exercised 2 out of 5 days, you get a C, not an F. So you're passing.

    Glad the headache is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is so cute! Have you come up with anything regarding the Cupcakes..? I am lame, I haven't sent you any ideas. I wish I was there and we could "brainstorm..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are better. The cake top is mega adorable. Awww.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rawesome cake topper. Exercising twice is so not an F. You are one tough grader.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the headache is gone...that cake thing is really cute!

    If you worked out twice, that's a C. An F would be no workouts, a D one workout. So I agree with Shelley... 2 workouts is a C! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cake topper, glad your headache is gone. Hope next week improves for you.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.