Just to get them down on paper now, as I won't have time to do so before the year-end - a few things I need to accomplish/finish early in 2010. There will be more of these as I cycle through the other areas of my life.
1. Finish will, POA, medical POA and living will
2. Finish financial planning paperwork to give to Meg
3. Go through and organize my files
4. Get ready for tax season – don’t forget Malibu Ken’s deduction
5. Complete my “What If Something Happens To Me” workbook
6. Develop a personal financial plan/budget with Meg’s input and advice including allocations for travel, repair costs for Reata South and retirement investing.
7. Implement a “Buy Nothing” month or months.
Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Plan for your future.