Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crazy Busy

I've got hair like Kay Bailey and eyebrows like Jim Wright - but I don't see a political future for me :-)

I went to a wonderful pilates class yesterday and will attend another activity class today. I did a shortened workout this morning in order to have time to fix my hair! I am so not girly when it comes to this stuff. I did okay for my first try, but then again, I probably cared more this morning than I will the next time. We'll see.

Horrible, horrible eating day yesterday. It all began with lack of planning and preparation on my part and just went downhill from there.

I did get my computer back, good as new.

I'm stressing a bit too much about GNO at The Closet. No one really cares that much about anything except getting together. I need to just do what makes sense - food, drink and decorating wise - and leave the rest alone.

Work is crazy-busy and will continue to be so for a while. I still have something to say about self-care/denial, but that will have to wait.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Plan for success.

-Roxie

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your insights. Really like the new hair.

    Your too nice to go into politics. The girls will have a ball. Don't stress. Easier said then done.

    Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, bad case of the funk = no blog reading / commenting and rubbish posting. But I did want to say that I like the new hairstyle - if I tried to pull off a style like that it would look that good for exactly ONE DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair Roxie and your smile is so beautiful in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have to be a masochist to go into politics. Or a crook. You strike me as neither. lol

    The hair is fabulous. Pilates is butt magic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like the other side of the bob too (other side of the bob, Return of the other side of the bob...a good title for a movie).
    I'm off to plan for success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do not have Jim Wright eyebrows! Lovely picture - you look very happy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your new haircut looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the hair! You look so pretty and modern and young. Love it!

    I have an award for you on my blog. It couldn't be more perfect for you...it's the "Beautiful Blogger Award". :) Check out my post today.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.