Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Roxie Explains It All

Since it has come to my attention (I'm such a Luddite) that the responses/comments I'd been sending out via email for godknowshowlong do not go actually work, I thought I'd open this up to a Q&A. My email address is listed to the left. If there is anything you want to know or have explained, just ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Pic is of Pebbles, Paris (P's former roommate) and me taken at the play in mid-December. I'm looking pretty beleagured in this photo - I think I was still living at the motel. We did not color-coordinate in advance.

8 comments:

  1. Dear Roxie Explains It All:
    A question -
    What's a "Luddite?"
    Signed,
    Perplexed in Texas
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto anne's question.
    sounds dangerous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I view a Luddite as someone opposed to new/any technologies. While I'm not really opposed, the subtleties certainly escape me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look finely color coordinated. Lovely picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty, Roxie. Great picture of the three ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture. Thanks for stopping by and "visiting" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! All of you girls. You look stunning in those colors.

    You are one funny woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over on WP I wonder about the same issue. If I reply to a comment does it also send a direct email? If I respond to a comment, does the commenter get a notice saying I replied? If I respond directly to the comment AND I send a separate email, does the commenter get TWO copies of everything and then think I'm a total doofus?

    Being an engineering geek, I find this all a little embarrassing.

    Great pic of you & the girls. The color coordination is great!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.