Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sure Happy It's Thursday

I need to get a pedometer to wear just to see how many steps I log during the day. Last night I rode the bus home and then walked over to the store to return yet another antenna and to pick up something for dinner. My plan is to do everything to keep myself out and about and walking through the neighborhood so I try to shop for my protein source each evening - something to throw on the Foreman grill. So last night, it was off to the store for dinner. So I'm both cooking and walking - all good things.

Extra good workout this morning and a smooth bus ride into the office today. I caught an earlier bus this morning and it was much closer to the actual bus schedule. Very cool. And the trip home last night was easy-breezy as well. Now I'm not going to sit here and say that I will ride the bus every day during all sorts of weather because I won't. But I'm going to try to do it as much as possible.

I haven't made any real firm plans for the weekend - Pebbles and Slater are supposed to come over one evening, but that's still up in the air. May do the stock show and/or a movie. Haven't made any plans to see Bick but that may or may not change.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Be Happy.

-Roxie
153.5

6 comments:

  1. Sure Happy It's Thursday! S.H.I.T!
    Did you do this on purpose? :D
    My patient gave me a pedometer that resets every night at midnight, and hold 7 days in memory.
    $39 at Brookstone. I wear mine on a lanyard.
    Glad you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are doing okay and happy.
    I have several pedometers and almost bought a new one last weekend though we're drowning this week in rain water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are starting to settle in. I like pedometers because they help you realize that 10,000 steps really isn't that difficult to meet if you are out and about quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound very European, shopping for your dinner each evening, not to mention all of the walking you are doing! A pedometer would be really interesting to see how much you are walking - bet it's a lot. Glad the bus went so well today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making great choices. Sometimes I miss living in a city ... usually not though. I will live vicariously through you these days and call back on times past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley beat me to it, but you do sound very European. I like this new lifestyle of yours.

    And anne_h made me laugh out loud! I'm sure your title was on purpose. Me, on the other hand...I would have been clueless :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.