Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, My Aching ....Everything

I guess I was covered in "afterglow" last night when I wrote my entry. This morning, I woke up covered in "Oooouuuuucccccchhhhh". My everything hurts. I think it's all a function of wearing my chore boots without much support and pounding the pavement for nearly five hours. I feel like I've been beat up with a 2X4. Or it could be the post-race wine(s) or perhaps the post-race delivered Chinese food - at any rate, I'm feeling it today.

So I'm just going to take it pretty darn easy, although I'd pay a King's Ransom today for a massage.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Get good support.

-Roxie

7 comments:

  1. Well, have a Happy Valentine's Day! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be feeling it, but wow, what a way to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Sounds horrid. If I had the powers that be at my disposal, I would grant your wish for a masseuse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're email yesterday cracked me up. Hope you're feeling better. What did you do for Vday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the great big 'ouch!' but that looks like one awesome race!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so awesome that you did this! Sorry it wore you out, but you must be looking back now feeling purty darn proud. Go, Roxie. You are my inspiration.

    ps I know I'm a few days late with this, I've been reading, just not commenting. Lurking, if you will ;)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.