Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

I got word last night that today would be another snow day. This really does mess with my prep for the race tomorrow. The Closet (which is conveniently located near the race start) is serving as Headquarters and will have the crew chiefs hanging out here. I need to get some snackies and provisions (and lookup the wifi password! as I don't have a CLUE as to what it is). I'm thinking everything is all frozen and icy today as opposed to pristine, white and beautiful from yesterday.

I'm doing some work from home this morning then I'll make the trek over to the gym for some sort of a workout.

That's all I got, other than Closet Fever.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Plan.

-Roxie
154.5

3 comments:

  1. I'll take good care. I won't yell at my kids today. I'm planning out movie night. :)

    Hope the gym takes away a bit of the fever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the race. HAve fun, be careful...icy!

    It's going to be 70 here this weekend...sorry...lol.

    Enjoy the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they still going to do the race tomorrow? Seems kind of crazy with all the snow and ice still in place. Oh well, if it does happen, I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.