Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!



I was in the gym working out this morning when I saw my place of employment was closed for the day! What a surprise! SNOW DAY! Yippee! This also means that Pebbles and Slater may have a difficult time flying out this morning. They are off on their ski trip and to visit a gaggle of Slater's siblings who live in Utah. Wishing them safe travel and skiing!

I don't know what I'll do today - I'm hoping to get out and tromp around in the snow later on in the day. Oh, and there's always laundry.

I did get a couple of pictures from the wedding sent to me by the happy couple this morning while they were hanging around the airport. Definitely not snow day pictures!

7 comments:

  1. Gotta love a bonus day off! You girls are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like snow days - the ones where I get to stay home.
    Very lovely picture Roxie.
    I hope you have a great day and enjoy your unplanned day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a snow day! Your business did the right thing - I just got a text from my son and UNT is open, which means he has to drive in the snow. Not a good thing. Crossing my fingers this morning!

    Finally, some wedding pictures! You look fab - love your dress...my gosh you look tall and slim! Pebbles of course is beautiful! Love her hairpiece - looks perfect for the location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Enjoy the free day.

    Love the pics of you and Pebbles. You both look lovely!

    I am from Utah. I hope they love the mountains. I miss them so much. Best snow on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, you both look fantastic! Have a great snow day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxie!

    LOve the pictures! How beautiful! Thats a wonderful picuture of mother and daughter.

    Well your snow day is my rain, sleet, snow flurry day.Uuuugh! I'd rather have all snow. But i live south of you and its in the high 30's here so that means RAIN!

    Hopefully it breaks off long enough to get a quick run in. I'd be happy with a three miler! Have fun! Build a snowman! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic in those photos.
    Good to have a day off. I'm guessing you still get paid for a snow day.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.